The Blue Senses offers its guests a very special program. Our guest advisor Annemarie looks forward to bringing you closer to the country and its people.
Annemarie offers the following – partly in our house Villa Kalypso -activities:
- A hike, also with philosophical discussions and / or picnic every week-
- An evening walk to the monastery located in the fields or to the local history museum in the old village center every week
- Water aerobics
- Lectures, e.g. about the sacred Mount Athos or about the origins of the Greek character
- An introduction to the Greek language
- Learn Greek dances
- Seasonally appropriate visits, such as olive harvesting and pressing, tsipouro distillery, a beekeeper, or even a visit to church or city festivals.
- In low season visits to a convent in Ormylia
Annemarie can accompany you and organize the above free of charge. All you have to do is pay for entrance fees and transfer costs, picnic costs and tavern visits.